Sat, Feb 25|
February's Self-Love Social
Self-love is an inside job; give your girls the opportunity to equip themselves with tools to practice positive self-talk and celebrate their individuality rather than conform to what is modeled & expected of them by the media.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
notMYkid, 5310 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254, USA
About the Event
By the age of thirteen, 53% of American girls are unhappy with their bodies. This percentage grows to 78% by the time girls reach seventeen. The reality is, girls are seeing the world largely through the lens of social media s, and we’re not seeing a realistic view of the world. We’re seeing the parts people are choosing for us to see.
Self-love is an inside job. But, so often, we let others affect our feelings of self-worth and confidence. Developing our inner beauty is a daily practice and a foundational strategy for loving ourselves and others. During this workshop, we will have an opportunity to equip girls with tools to practice positive self-talk and celebrate their individuality rather than conform to what is modeled by the media.
Inner Beauty & Self-Worth strategies often create the pathways to:
- Stronger coping mechanisms and faster recovery from life challenges
- Empowerment in decision making that influence positive outcomes
- The confidence and clarity to set healthy boundaries
- An ability to see situations from multiple perspectives and create a better understanding with others
- Healthier self-talk and body image
- Better discernment and decision making
+$3.73 service fee
+$3.73 service fee0