Sat, Mar 26|
The Well at notMYkid
A conversation about being online & the benefits of disconnecting
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Well at notMYkid, 5310 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254, USA
About the Event
We see it with every girl we work with -- one of their top priorities is sharing experiences and connections with their friends. Over the past couple of years, the need for joy, community, and friendship has been heard loud and clear. The purpose of joining our monthly workshops is to have your daughter experience personal growth, build community, engage with others in a safe space where she can be herself, and of course, have fun coming together regularly.
Join us on Saturday, March 26th, from 2PM-4PM, where we are bringing girls together to unplug, disconnect, and as always have fun!
In this space, we generate relevant topics girls experience and help them develop new skills and strategies to learn grit and resilience in their life. Through fun activities, mindfulness practices, and small group discussions, we help build confidence and problem-solving skills so they can better navigate life together.
When your teen doesn't have the language or the skills to manage their emotions... her mental and emotional health can be affected. Detaching from your phone and unplugging from the online noise can improve how she sees and speak to herself. And, it can be done without worrying about what she'll be missing.
What girls walk away with:
- Community, belonging, and fun!
- Different ways to learn, be seen, and be heard.
- Independence + establish self-care techniques that support their mental health and wellness.
- Practicing "group contribution" while learning to actively listen and respect other people's perspectives.
- The opportunity to try on a new way of “being” to become more resilient as leaders in their lives.
- An understanding of personal boundaries and how to effectively use them in their lives.
- The ability to identify different conflict strategies and assess which one they use most often.
- Evaluate problems and use their core values to develop a plan of action.
+$1.88 Service fee
More Information Coming Soon!
+$1.88 Service fee0