Time & Location
Nov 14, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Modern Milk, 13802 N Scottsdale Rd STE 163, Scottsdale, AZ 85254, USA
About the Event
Spark your curiosity, build your confidence and soar!
A space for joy, growth, and belonging.
We see it with every girl we work with, one of their top priorities is sharing experiences and connection with their friends. Over a year of isolation + separation from their lives, the need for joy, community, and friendship has been heard loud and clear.
The purpose of joining our monthly workshops is to have your daughter's experience personal growth, build community, engage with others in a safe space where they can fully show up as themselves, and of course have fun coming together regularly.
In our workshops, we generate relevant topics that we’ve firsthand seen the girls struggle with, help them develop new skills through fun activities, mindfulness, and small group discussions + activities as well as help build their confidence to better navigate life together.
What girls walk away with:
- Community, belonging, and fun!
- Different ways to learn, be seen, and heard.
- Independence + establish self-care techniques that support their mental health and wellness.
- Practicing "group contribution" while learning to actively listen and respect others’ perspectives.
- The opportunity to try on a new way of “being” to become the leaders in their communities for change.
- An understanding of personal boundaries and how to effectively use them in their lives.
- The ability to identify different conflict strategies and assess which one they use most often
- Evaluate problems and use their core values to develop a plan of action.
Ala Carte Admission